Many surgeons order routine lab tests before your surgical procedures. These tests can help find possible health issues that can be easily resolved before surgery if treated early. Some of the most common tests performed before surgery include:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG). This test records the electrical activity of the heart. It shows abnormal rhythms (arrhythmias or dysrhythmias), finds heart muscle damage, and helps find the cause of chest pain, fluttering heartbeats (palpitations), and heart murmurs.
- Urinalysis. This test can help diagnose kidney and bladder infections, as well as diabetes.
- Complete blood count (CBC). This test checks for a low number of red blood cells (anemia) and possible infections.
- Coagulation studies (PT/INR). These tests find out how well your blood clots.
- Creatinine test (Cr). This measures how well your kidneys work and their performance on filtering waste from your blood.
- Pregnancy test. Surgery on a pregnant woman may have significant implications for the fetus
All these tests DO NOT require you to be without food or drink. They can therefore be performed at any time of day. Speak with your doctor if you have questions or concerns about any of the tests he or she has prescribed for you.
Includes: CREATININE + INR + CBC + Pregnancy test
Includes : EKG + CREATININE + INR + CBC + PREGNANCY TEST (OPTIONAL)
Includes: CREATININE +INR+ CBC
Includes : EKG + CREATININE + INR + CBC + ELECTROLYTES + PREGNANCY TEST
Includes : THIS PACKAGE REPLACES AND SURPASSES THE ANNUAL BLOOD CHECK UP!
- Full blood work which includes testing for cardiac risk factors + lipid profile (full cholesterol profile) + more
- INR (coagulation profile)
- EKG Heart Rhythm test
- Pregnancy test (optional)
Can’t find the package you need? Call or email us and we will provide you with a personalized quote for your tests.